Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Lawn!

This year to ring in the New Year, Aaron and I had dinner with my dad and his wife Julie's family up in Woodland Hills. We were good with calling it an early night since we had an early wake up call the next morning.

Bright and early New Year's morning we met my mom, Dave, Uncle Jim, and his family who were out from Illinois to watch their eldest daughter march in the Illini Marching Band. I was excited about taking public transport to get to the parade, but didn't
consider that there might have been a few others who were also excited to take the train into Pasadena. We made it in time, but Aaron and I ran from the train stop to our seats to make sure we were there for the fly-over that kicks it all off.

Here are some more photos from the parade.

When we got home, Aaron and I finally
put in the seed for our new lawn in the way back. We were pretty tired, but the weather was perfect for yard work and I've been *itching* to make some progress back there.

No comments: