Monday, June 30, 2008

London Checklist

Hi everyone, just a quick note from me, Aaron. From time to time, I'll drop in here. :) I wanted to mention the wonderful yet quirky things that Julie doesn't always talk about. This time, I'll talk about the crazy people we saw in London on our very short visit.

First, the girls (Julie and Meg) were very excited to see the prototypical Euro-man laying in the park with his shirt open. I guess they were excited by some hot Euro-belly. Check.

The next one on our checklist was the man with the metal detector searching the grass near the top of the hill. I haven't seen a metal detector in a long time. He didn't find anything, but I found a 1 Pound coin lying on the ground, and I didn't even have to look like a total tool!

Finally, our mini checklist was complete when we saw a man digging for gold on the tube. His finger was way up in his nose. Totally gross, but more importantly, it makes for a mildly interesting story. :)

It was a blast hanging out with Meg and her new fiancé Chris, and I hope we get to see them again soon. Maybe we can work on our Los Angeles checklist.

More from Berlin coming soon.

Auf Wiedersehen!
Aaron

2 comments:

ALANNA ON THE MOVE said...

Keep the updates coming, you two!

Belleweimey said...

To see more metal detecting fools a little closer to home, all you have to do is head out to Venice beach any morning of the week!