Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Phoenix

Today I took my first of many trips to Phoenix for work. It was a quick flight, though very early in the morning, and I returned the same evening. I've weighed out the plus and minuses about this new role that I have at work - I'm the lead marketer for our Arizona practice - and all in all I think it's going to be a good gig. One of the obvious bonuses is going to be watching my Rapid Rewards program membership from Southwest Airlines grow. SWA and I are going to be good friends!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

The great thing about SW is you don't have to cross the country dozens of times to earn a free trip. Each leg will count toward FREE TRAVEL. Whoopee!

Congratulations on your new responsiblities, too I know you'll do a great job. And, commuting in the air ends up being fine after you get the rhythm of it figured out. :)

Hugs to you,
Mom