Monday, September 3, 2007

Introducing Alex

Alex came into our backyard for the first time a couple of weeks ago. He must know a sucker when he sees one because he hasn't left since. Within a day or two we were feeding, brushing, and playing with him regularly. Alex has warmed up nicely to being around us and others, so we're pretty sure that he has had a family already. We have a couple of theories on his back story... but I wont go into those.

People have said that it's only a matter of time before we let him in the house, but so far I think that keeping him outside has worked out pretty well. Aaron and I have are enjoying giving Alex a home, which is a little surprising considering we have always been "dog people." Our plan is to take him to a vet to see if he's microchipped, get him neutered, and then officially call him ours. I've caught him during his afternoon nap in these photos. I never would have thought that I would find a cat so adorable!

No comments: