Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Has anyone figured out how to squeeze more time in each day?

24 hours simply isn't enough. The blog has been getting the back burner to a few pressing projects around here:


- Construction is nearly done! We've had our first overnight guests even though there are some final items to be completed (touch up paint, hooking up utility sink, etc). We're super happy with the results and will post pics soon.

- I am starting to settle into a work 'routine.' I've been back at work (just part time at first) and trying to figure out how to balance work and life again. It's not easy, and I still need to tweak my plan, but I'm getting there.

- Planning for visitors. Both of my parents, my grandparents, and a few aunt and uncles are coming to town this weekend for a dedication of the girls. Think baptism with a Jewish twist.


And then of course just generally trying to maintain sanity!

No comments: