Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The grandma channel

Since 2 of the 3 grandmas live in other states, I've set up a special YouTube grandma channel so they can see all those slightly mundane things the girls do as they grow and learn. Of course everyone can watch it, but really, I mostly envision their grandmas constantly tuning in for the latest drool-fest and Bumbo time. The channel is accessed to the right on the blog and I'll try to add short videos regularly. Enjoy!

(Note: I'm still working out the technical difficulties. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.)

3 comments:

Julie/Grammie said...

You have no idea how much Grammie in NY loves this! Penny and Lily are simply darling and it is fun to see them interacting with each other. You brightened my day! Post, post, post! Love you all!

Nana said...

Wonderful to see them! Keep them coming. Love you!

Nana said...

This is awesome! I look forward to action-packed posts as time goes on to keep up with these girls. Thanks much. Love you!