Sunday, March 8, 2009

San Diego

Aaron and I took a little road trip this weekend to San Diego. Our primary reason was to go to my friend Val's wedding. But we left Friday night so we could also spend some time with my Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Kevin, and cousin Sophie Saturday morning before the wedding. They took us up to Mission Trails for a nature walk where we spotted creatures and wildflowers on our way to check out the dam. We definitely had a nice time getting some fresh air and California sunshine. More hike photos are here.

That evening, Val and Muriz's wedding was beautiful! I immediately choked up when she entered the church. Her reaction to all the people in the room, the enormity of the event, and spotting her groom waiting for her up at the front of the church had me in tears. She was so happy and emotional it was precious. More wedding photos are here.

No comments: