Thursday, July 24, 2008

Book Club

For the past year or year and a half I've been part of a book club. It's girls only and we meet about once every six weeks or so. I like that it more or less forces me to take some time out of my jam packed schedule to read, I've been introduced some really awesome books, and it's been great getting to know this group of ladies.

To share those books with you, I've added my first 'widget' to my blog - from Shelfari.com. As long as I keep it updated, it will show you the books that I have recently read. It's supposed to also include my rating and comments (if I've added any) but I'm not sure that it's working properly.

1 comment:

ALANNA ON THE MOVE said...

Genius! Now I can see what you guys have been reading and get some recos for the whole FOUR WEEKS when I will have no classes and time to read something of my choosing. :)