Sunday, May 18, 2008

Date night!

Aaron knows how much I love surprises and trying to guess what they are... so earlier this week he announced that we were going on a 'surprise date night' on Saturday. Yay! I love it when he does this!! Every once in a while he plans a date night and wont tell me what it is, just tells me what to wear. So much fun!!

I actually kind of had a pretty good guess about what it was this time, but didn't want to completely ruin the surprise, so I waited patiently until Saturday evening. Turns out that I was right... he had gotten tickets to see Miss Saigon. :) We had a great time getting all dressed up and heading out for the night. We had biked all over Santa Monica earlier in the day and we were pretty beat from the sun and exercise, so we skipped our dinner reservations and replaced it with a nap on the couch and dinner at home, and got to the theater in plenty of time before the show.

3 comments:

Willis said...

Sorry we couldn't take you up on your offer for dinner - it sounded delicious! But we'll try to see if we can't find time to see you over the long weekend... :)

ALANNA ON THE MOVE said...

Fun! He's so good at this. Remember when we got all dolled up to go to the Pantages (I think it was for "Phantom") and at the last minute he rang the doorbell and surprised you?

amy said...

Nice surprise Aaron!