Thursday, October 11, 2007

All work and no play.... makes for a boring blog!

So, it's been a little while since I've blogged. I have been sooooooo busy with work that I haven't really wanted to sit at the computer for any longer than I already have on any given day. I have been to Miami and Phoenix (both for work) since I last wrote. Sadly, I don't have a hot Miami night life story to write since I spent my entire time there busy at a conference. And well, Phoenix... is Phoenix. I am still searching for 'the scene' there.

For those of you who haven't heard, little Alex is officially ours. We adopted him (or did he adopt us?). In the process he had to stay at the animal shelter for 5 days where he ate very little and caught a kitty cold. After nearly two weeks of really crappy days and us forcing anti-biotics down his throat, the little guy has made a full recovery and is as cute as ever. He still needs to gain some weight back, but he's nearly there.

Aaron and I have kickball tonight - to which I plan on bringing my new fancy camera. If I get a good shot, I'll post it so you can see us in action.

2 comments:

amy said...

Congratulations on the new addition! Did you know Madi is the dog formerly known as Alex?

Aaron said...

I didn't know that about Madi. :)

We named him Alex precisely because it would be a fitting name whether he was a boy (common boy's name) OR a girl ("Alex" could be an ultra-cool nickname for "Alexandra"). That was, of course, before we knew if he was a boy or a girl.

Plus, that's better than the old SNL skit about "It's Pat!"