Friday, August 24, 2007

In the beginning...

I like the concept of MySpace, Facebook, Friendster, etc (of course I do - that's how Aaron and I met!)... but when it comes to posting pictures, stories, and snip-its of the life and times of Aaron and me, those sites fall short. So, I've decided to start a blog!

No, we're not preggers. Maybe someday, just not now. But, sometimes our family and friends are interested in the things Aaron and I do. I plan to virtually introduce you to our stray cat Alex, give you a sneak peak at our newly landscaped back yard (once it's complete), and show a photo or two of what we get up to on our weekends.

So, here it is. A blog about the Schneider family. Der Familie Schneider. The title of our blog is a little shout out to our German heritage.

10 comments:

amy said...

Woo-Hoo! A new blog to read...another way for me to procrastinate when I should be working. I'll be a frequent visitor so you'd better keep it updated!

Mike W. said...

Still grooving out to a recent Hollywood Bowl event. The final track in the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album is "A Day in the Life." Now, the grove moves forward with A Day in the Schneider Life.

Chris said...

Blogging....am I ready for this?
Beautiful photo.

Denny Schneider said...

Aaron & Julie are two special people and I am not the least bit prejudiced.....Dad

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

So exciting! Can't wait to read the blog about the day you and Aaron finally decide to let cute Alex inSIDE!

Miro said...

Sweet blog!!! I'll add it to my daily blog allowance.

Gwen said...

Good thing. This is fun since I have never blogged before. I also didn't know what preggers meant but I looked it up in my dictionary and the closest thing was pregnant so got that.
But hoping there won't be too much more German since I don't have one of those dictionaries...
Gwen

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I will totally add this as a bookmark and frequently read it as my soap opera/novella. Yes I have no life and I'm living vicariously through you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.